100 Women Who Care Burlington Ontario Canada
- Join us for our first in-person meeting in two years!
- In-person meeting will be a hybrid model including a virtual component.
Please join us on Wednesday April 19th at 7:30pm.
NEW! Members under 30 – $50 per meeting commitment.
We are excited to announce that we are welcoming anyone under 30 years old to become a member for a $50/meeting commitment.
Invite someone you know under 30 years old to the next meeting!
100 TEENS WHO CARE BURLINGTON INTEREST:
We are looking for anyone who is interested in starting a 100 Teens Who Care Group Burlington, please let me know. The organizer of the successful 100+Teens Who Care Group Tuscon is interested in connecting with anyone to help get one launched here. We will also provide support to get one launched if there is interest.
(Teen groups typically expect a $25/meeting donation commitment.)
Contact us for more information!
Follow Us !
You too can help raise $10,000 (or more) to support a local charity in just one hour! Join other like-minded women who care about Burlington and its residents. Over $211,000 has been donated to 35 community organizations already!
- you are committed to helping others in our community but are stretched for time;
- you want to be part of a powerful group of local women making an immediate, direct and positive effect on the lives of our neighbours;
- you want 100% of your donations to go directly to local charity;
- you want to learn more about the many worthy community service programs and organizations servicing Burlington residents …
Have questions or want to start your own chapter? Contact us at email@example.com