100 Women Who Care Burlington meets 4 times per year. Our intention is to ensure the duration of each meeting is no longer than one hour. Below is an outline of the structure and the meeting timelines.
Due to the uncertainty of these times. The committee has decided to resume our meetings through the Zoom Meeting Place. Please see Meeting Dates and Location section for further format information and watch for incoming emails for updates.
We are changing the time to 7:15pm.
In person gatherings may resume in 2021 pending health approvals.
Below is for in person meeting only.
- Meetings will start right at 7:30 p.m. Registration will begin at 7:00 p.m.
- Register/Sign In (each Woman will take a Vote Card upon signing in) 7-7:30 pm.
- Deposit Nomination Forms at Registration table (if anyone is bringing one the day of the meeting). 7-7:30 pm
- Welcome/Introductions and Guest Speaker intro as applicable (5 Minutes). 7:30 pm
- 3 Random Charities are drawn. (5 minutes)
- 3 – 5 Minute presentations of chosen organizations (20 Minutes Total).
- Vote and Count – (5-10 Minutes)
- During Vote Counting – Selected Charity from previous meeting Thank You (5 Minutes).
- Announce Winner and write cheques (to be handed in at registration table on way out).