100 Women Who Care Burlington meets 4 times per year. Our intention is to ensure the duration of each meeting is no longer than one hour. Below is an outline of the structure and the meeting timelines.
Below is for in person meeting only.
- Meetings will start right at 7:30 p.m. Registration will begin at 7:00 p.m.
- Register/Sign In (each Woman will take a Vote Card upon signing in) 7-7:30 pm.
- Welcome/Introductions and Guest Speaker intro as applicable (5 Minutes). 7:30 pm
- 3 – 5 Minute presentations of chosen organizations (20 Minutes Total).
- Vote and Count – (5-10 Minutes)
- During Vote Counting – Selected Charity from previous meeting Thank You (5 Minutes).
- Announce Winner and donate online or write cheques (to be handed in at registration table on way out).