100 Women Who Care Burlington Ontario Canada
- Our last Virtual Meeting will take place in April 2022.
- We look forward to meeting in-person again in September 2022.
- In-person meeting will be a hybrid model including a virtual component.
Please join us on Zoom Tuesday April 26th at 7:15pm.
Follow Us !
You too can help raise $10,000 (or more) to support a local charity in just one hour! Join other like-minded women who care about Burlington and its residents. Over $184,000 has been donated to 32 community organizations already!
Welcome to the Burlington Chapter of 100 Women Who Care. We are bringing together women who care about the Burlington community, it’s people and causes and who are committed to community service. 100 Women Who Care is a concept that’s been taking root in many communities across North America and it’s now come to life in Burlington, ON.
The concept is very simple – 100 women (or more), donate $100 each (or more if they choose) at four, 1 hour meetings, per year. The goal is for 100 Women Who Care Burlington Ontario to collectively generate a minimum of $40,000 annually for local charitable initiatives. The impact is very powerful!
The 100 Women model is efficient and effective. Donations from each meeting go directly to local charities – charities serving our Burlington community. You’ll want to be a part of this important movement.
This Group Is Perfect For You If:
- you are committed to helping others in our community but are stretched for time;
- you want to be part of a powerful group of local women making an immediate, direct and positive effect on the lives of our neighbours;
- you want 100% of your donations to go directly to local charity;
- you want to learn more about the many worthy community service programs and organizations servicing Burlington residents …
Have questions or want to start your own chapter? Contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org